The Elecnor Group makes a net profit of EUR 27.4 million in the first quarter of 2023
The Elecnor Group expects to top the sales and profit figures achieved the previous year, as it has indeed managed to do year after year throughout the past decade
The Elecnor Group has concluded the first quarter of 2023 with a consolidated net profit of EUR 27.4 million, which represents an improvement of 7.7% on the EUR 25.4 million made in the same period the previous year.
EBITDA reached EUR 77.8 million in the opening quarter, essentially thanks to the contribution from Elecnor, which was EUR 45 million, relative to a figure of EUR 37.9 million for Q1 the previous year.
As of 31 March 2023, the Group’s consolidated sales stood at EUR 772.9 million, reflecting an increase of 14.9% on the first quarter of 2022. Both the domestic market (accounting for 48% of the total) and the international market (the other 52%) attained substantial growth, of 9.5% and 20.4% respectively.