- Promotion of the systematic generation of innovative ideas within the company and supporting them until they become R&D&i projects.
- The systematic use of R&D&i tools is aimed at generating new opportunities and projects in this field.
- These projects are the power behind Elecnor’s R&D&i management system and focus on increasing capacity and competitiveness.
- Basing all decisions on R&D&I activities within a strategic vision of the innovation process which is shared at all levels of management in the company.
- Analysing legal requirements and regulations which
could affect the area of the R&D&i Management